View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #22449
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ByBaeV1FM )

Good morning, everyone! It appears the Mayans were wrong. It's the 8th and the world didn't end yesterday. In fact, it got better! This morning my scale read 84.7! I hate to admit it, but hard work really does pay off.

There is "English Breakfast" tea from Ahmad in my cup, and a bowl of rice with slices of grilled chicken to start my day. My cold day. What the heck is happening with this year's weather? It's 5° outside, and has been cold all week. We shouldn't get temps like this until the middle of January!

Last night my wife asked me what I'd like for my birthday. I realized that with the exception of a pony and a submarine, there really isn't anything that can be bought in stores that I have any wish for. Does this mean I'm getting old? Or just satisfied...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote