View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Consider getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus instead. Sure it doesn't have the specs of newer Android phones but it has much better software support. Heck, my Samsung Nexus S received a Jellybean update last weekend. The Samsung Galaxy S with nearly the exact same specs isn't even getting Ice Cream Sandwich.
I second this. I have an S3 myself, but at half the price or less, the GN is unbeatable, and with the JB update, it's really smooth. My brother has it and it's more fluid than my S3 thanks to the "project butter" updates Google put in JB.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote