Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #119
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I inquired about the same thing and received a response. There's concern that the case would be too wide, given the NOOK is 5.0 and the Kobo 4.5. The person stated they haven't tried a Kobo.
That was what I thought also (a little loose). Somewhat $ to experiment with also. Though if you (EMG) want to get one a let us know that would be great? :-)

@Terisa de morgan: Cheers. You think it is just a singe sheet of card in the cover? My wife might need something a little more durable for when she chucks in the bag with all he other odds and ends. Some cool designs though.

Last edited by molman; 08-21-2011 at 03:28 AM.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote