View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #4
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you changed Readers or PC's, you were supposed to UN-register the discarded units at Connect (Sony eBooks) BEFORE you got rid of them. Then you were supposed to register your new units. If you failed to do this, you will need Sony customer service to make the adjustment for you. Otherwise, the new units will not see your purchases.

You are allowed 6 units to be registered at once. If you have less, then just register your new Readers and / or PC's.
I have neither changed Readers (still have the one-year old 500 I bought originally) nor changed computers.

All that happened is that Sony, in their brilliance, changed the software but did not keep in my account all the older books I bought .
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote