View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks guys, I am talking not of pocketgood but of pocketbook.de, are you referring to them?

Yes, I had tried email, but with no results, and since I have to spend my money by the day after tomorrow (accounting reasons) I am getting impatient, I know. After nagging you, I have managed just now to get through to the mobile phone, and the guy has suggested I send in the order by e-mail (which I had tried already): but it turns out it was a public holiday yesterday in Germany, so this may explain the delay (plus me being anxious )

These people at pocketbook do look very professional and dedicated, which is the reason why they won me over!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote