View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 12:03 AM   #10
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Now, bizarrely, print to pdf has vanished and I get a weird error message.

"The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable."

I'm assuming that some update or another has stuffed something up. Not to worry, deep down in my junk box I found a proper copy of Adobe PDF, installed that and it works fine. I remember that I never installed it back in the day, when I discovered I could just "save as...."

Better late than never, and a good thing I never toss out software. Anyone want Windows 3.1? Dos 5? Aldus Intellidraw? Scripsit for TRS80 on 5 1/4 inch discs??
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote