View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #40
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Kobo Support is really inefficient. Now I see why people swear by Amazon customer service and elevate the Kindle to such a high status.

Yesterday I called tech support and was issued a ticket #. Was told to await a response from Tier 2. Decided to post my ticket # at http://getsatisfaction.com/kobo. I perked up when I noticed a response from a Kobo rep. Was told that my ticket was updated. Went to check on the status of ticket. I'm asked the same freakin' questions the rep on the phone asked!

Quote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are sorry that you are having trouble. Based on the information you have posted on Get Satisfaction, your Kobo Touch appears to be defective and may need to be exchanged. Please provide the answers to the questions below in order to confirm your information:

1. What is the colour of your Kobo Touch? (Please check the back of the eReader to determine the colour.)
2. When did you purchase your Kobo Touch?
3. Where did you purchase your Kobo Touch?
4. Have you purchased the Extended Protection Plan for your Kobo Touch?

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team
My previous answers ARE on file because they're noted in the customer rep. comments of the trouble ticket.

Last edited by SCION; 09-11-2011 at 09:34 AM.