View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #35513
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Trying to figure out how to work off the 4,000-5,000 calorie lunch we just had... Buffet at the New Miyako Hotel in Kyoto... 100 different dishes, each of them better than the one beside it! There were four different presentations of just mussels alone! Pandering to my diet, I didn't put any of the hot fudge on the dessert ice cream (though I did take triple servings of tiramisu I had with it...)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote