View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:18 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07thompsone View Post
I have a decent number of series in my calibre library and I was hoping to find a way to make the calibre "series" data go into the itunes "album" data and then the number in the book series would go to the disc number or something along those lines.
When the next release of the beta is made available, please try the iPad driver and then we can discuss transferring series information to iTunes. iBooks does not show anything other than Author, Title and Category.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote