View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #63
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo62 View Post
Actually I'm not sure if this fake CF card was created by fbreader or by the toolbox. But I think it was the fbreader, I guess it mounted another place as CF card and now I'm having a fake CF card. Unfortunately my 8 GB CF card doesn't work with the iLiad, but I will buy the next days another one to check if its possible to access a "real" CF card or not. And if I find some time I will try to find out how this fake CF card is mounted or was created. But I'm in Asia until April and I don't want to brick my device because its a bit difficult to send it to service. Because if another CF card is not accepted by the reader because of this fake CF then I can not reflash and unbrick it
I had an 8 GB CF card as well - if you come over the 4 GB frontier it will go nuts. Don't use CF cards bigger than 4 GB and you're fine ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote