View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Sometimes my explanations are worded poorly. I'll try again in case what I already posted isn't clear.

I wrote all 3 items I have posted in epub format. I am the author and the copyright holder.

As long as they are not sold, nor included in an anthology, etc., you can give them to others to read. While they are not in the public domain, I give permission to pass them around for free.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote