Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #26
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
New great weight loss plan! 1) lose all your worldly possessions, including vehicles 2) move somewhere that requires extensive walking 3) eat scrabbled eggs, toast, orange juice, peanut butter, and ramen noodles, sparingly, because you're broke 4) drink copious amounts of tap water to acclimate your digestive tract to the local fauna.

Wow!! Care to expand about item (1)? Concerned (and just plain curious) friends would love to hear, if you feel like talking. And, what caused you to pick Chicago -- job opportunities here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
We can help you glow in the dark!
We who are more local to Chicago (well, 35 miles west) can help with that too. I have a high energy particle accelerator here, heh heh -- second only to CERN, and *their's* is currently busted.

We'll certainly have to arrange a get-together! Some of the others who mentioned Chicago may only log on during the week (as I more normally do) and may not have seen your note yet. I wonder if any of the "Chicago" types are actually *in* the city, to form more of a social circle for you?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote