View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #5
andrusz
andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle K3
Ok, I can live with the fact Kobo does not offer any Japanese-English dictionary. But I cannot understand why Kobo has disabled installation of custom-built dictionaries, especially the languages not officially supported? I am living in Poland and need Japanese-Polish dictionary (I am working on) to use on my ebook reader. Now I cannot use one!

One of the important reasons buying Kobo reader was Japanese language support. Now without jap-eng (or jap-pl) dictionary support the device is useless for me. I am forced to look for other device.

Last edited by andrusz; 09-09-2013 at 08:48 AM.
andrusz is offline   Reply With Quote