View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I usually take either one of my Sonys or the Aluratek to the beach. I transport it in its purchased case within a zip-lock bag to keep it dry in my tote bag. I take it out of the plastic bag to read, which is usually done sitting in a beach chair far enough away from the ocean's edge to avoid any splashes from either it or from passing wet bodies. I've been doing that for years.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote