View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #16182
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Lee Child, Thomas Perry & Carey Rockwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Well it turns out that I couldn't get into The Drowning Girl either! So I decided to try out Jack Reacher. I began reading Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1) by Lee Child. It grabbed me and I am enjoying it, finally!
Killing Floor was so engrossing that I forgot to even begin reading Treachery in Outer Space so I'll read it along with my new selection, Vanishing Act, by Thomas Perry, the first book in the Jane Whitefield series!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote