View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #13
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrye View Post
Where does someone find a "setcpu widget"?

Thanks,
I've uploaded it to my dropbox along with the version of Superuser it works with. It does not function with Superuser 3.x. I use 1.5... I like the older version more anyways.

This is a small widget a forum member made awhile back. It is NOT the over/underclock app for android devices. This one is specific to our edges.

You have to be rooted as well as enable side loading of apk's if you haven't already. Also, I thiiink setcpu runs on the EE as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8f14pe4ir...peruser1.5.zip
helf is offline   Reply With Quote