View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #156
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Cannot for the life of me remember the book, but it was definitely on my PC, using Spacejock's ybook reader. I tried many PC readers back then, but his was the simples and best. After that, I bought a Casio Casseopia E500 with a whole 32Mb of memory on a card, (Windows CE operating system) and would read in Microsoft Reader as well. Back then they gave books away each week, for a while. I had quite a collection. I think I might still have them somewhere on a CD.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote