View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #404
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Is anyone experiencing the same problems as I do?

Sometimes, when you press the power button, the screen either refreshes or does nothing. No Screensaver. Often, I just restart and it takes 2 device restarts before things work again.

I'm not sure why it's happening. Anyway, I've reduced the number of images to only a handful to isolate the issue and see if some images are causing ut but it could also be an existing issue that I do not know of.

Also, just a question: Does anyone have the stock screensavers? I like some of them and would love to have them on my device with my other, custom screensavers.

Thank you
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote