View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #1627
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
At my company, you can either pick a flowercheque or a book as birthday present. Naturally, I picked the book. But, that forced me to go to an online bookstore. And while I was searching for a book (it couldn't be electronic), I came across two books I didn't know, yet should have known about and a third book I just want to have...

That third book I can find an excuse for buying. It has that watermark DRM scheme.... I'm curious how that works. And one of those two books I should have known about, it is also DRM free, on Amazon, so I should buy that one too to see how that works...

(oh, I picked a paper book which I've wanted for over 20 years, but never got around to buying and a cook book....)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote