View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #1158
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I think that it would be fair to make distinction based on hardware models not on the store you used to buy the ereader. I bought mine from US and it is totally compatible with the firmware.
You are right, but speak of "models" is difficult, I think. I didn't know if the names given by the stores is the real name of the model. The model of my M92 is "BOOX M92", bought on http://www.ereader-store.de .

The difference known between this model and the "pearl black" of ArtaTech is the firmware. I don't know if the model is something else than "BOOX M92".

It will be useful if the owners of M92 give the model's name and the store where they bought the device.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote