View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #18
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section8 View Post
I'm also going to miss buying Asimov's discounted at Fictionwise. As a substitute, I see that Lightspeed can be purchased in epub directly from their website: http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/ebooks/ (I haven't actually purchased it this way, so not sure about DRM). It also looks like it can be discounted at kobo.
I looked into them a couple of months back and I'm pretty sure they're DRM free. Additionally, if you purchase a lifetime subscription for $500 (iirc), you get all issues past, present, and future in multiple formats.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote