View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #1047
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by danya2 View Post
I can confirm this... I have the same issue.

----------------------

Hello everybody!

This is my little bugs list:

Firmware version 1.8.1 20121113

Bug n.1:
If you jump to links on the document with relative icon (thanks for adding it) with "Annotation Icons bar" enabled and then return to the previous page with menu\reading\previous view (just unconfortable action! Why not an handy icon on the bar or joystick customizable option for this function?), bar automatically change to "General Icons bar" so you have to reselect "Annotation Icons bar" from menu if you wish to continue your sketch.. this is stressful!!!

Bug n.2:
with "Annotation Icons bar" enabled if you accidentally use the highlight even on a very small part of the document does not contain characters, the document is closed immediately and without prompting and not saving any of the previous highlights and scribbles ... it is painful!

Booxtor, if you can do something... I will never stop thanking you and developers team too.
Hi!
Thanks a lot for reported issues - we will fix them ASAP!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote