View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #21428
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
@SS - hide the car keys! Now! Before you get that call from the police at 2 am to go down to the station & bail Mr. M out for driving under the influence of catnip!

Lucky we don't have car keys. He could press the start button and go, but only if he had the little thingy in his bag, which he doesn't. Bloke hides his, and Mr M is too stoopid to get mine out of my bag. Phfeww!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote