View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #21
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
For books that I've purchased, they go on my kindle, so I always have plenty of books on there. For books I haven't purchased,I use goodreads to get recommendations and I have a "to-read" shelf there. I also send samples to my phone's kindle app, so that I have a list of books I'm interested in. I can then read some of the samples & weed out those I'm not interested in. I also have a "saved books" list on my library's overdrive website.

I also agree with those that just wing it. I try to keep track of books while browsing so I don't forget them, but I never know what'll strike my fancy next.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote