View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:04 AM   #44
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
My persimmon cover arrived today. I only ordered it because I wanted it in red, and some users said that it is more red than orange. Amazon actually had a red one in their pictures in the beginning, but then removed it, because they did not sell it - out of sight, out of mind. It is a light brick color. Thinking of returning it for a pink or black. I placed the built red sleeve next to it so you can tell the difference.
I have the persimmon cover as well. I think it's okay, but would prefer if they had gone all the way with red or orange. It seems to photograph more orange than it is in real life. I'm sure there's a Crayola this color, but until I find it, I would best describe it as a light tomato red, or maybe pimento. It does seem to lean more into the red zones than orange, but it's a mid tone, not super deep. Maybe it needs more black to make it a nice chili pepper red. I'd say it's okay, but not quite there.

Personally, I think the persimmon should have been darker and the blue, lighter.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote