View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:01 AM   #152
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
>HarryT: maybe he can go back 1 version - I have not seen confirmation that 1.9 no longer works.

> my lost book issue: it occurred again today - new purchase downloaded then vanished, so I tried one of the simple earlier suggestions. I simply closed K4PC then re-opened it. Much to my surprise the new book was then present. that is good as it means the bug is less severe than I thought & I don't need to toggle registration to fix it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote