View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
I just have a problem with the choice of reading being restricted in any way. You can read anyway you want, but if you limit yourself to such discipline that you only read in certain orders, aren't you foregoing something you want to read in order to read something you don't, and therefore lowering your pleasure in reading, which is the purpose of reading? I don't know how else to put it.
Well, it's all a matter of personal choice. I have no idea if my interpretation of the OP is correct. Like I said, I tend to scatter around until I find something enjoyable and go with it. The OP seems to have made a system that works for him.

Obviously, your system doesn't work for you, but we're covering that in sessions.

$250, please, you can pay the laddy at the door. Or try to escape through the tunnel if you like
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote