View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #30
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintLDS View Post
I returned the first K4NT I received after I got the Touch since the Touch had a much nicer display. The replacement K4NT I received was on par with the Touch.

My K69 has a better display than my K4NT. You can see it in the picture but up close there is more of a difference (and it's not because of the black bezel). When you hold the units over each other, you can tell the difference. At least my particular specimens of each unit show that the K69 is an improvement. This may not be the case for others.
When the K3 first came out and I had them side by side scanned in at 600 DPI on a flatbed scanner you could clearly see how much better the new screen was over the old. Yet people would still say "It's the new darker bezel that makes you think it's better contrast", so I took cutouts of the exact same dimensions of the same text with no bezel visible and people would still argue that there was no difference.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote