View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #62
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I have tried all the other apps mentioned in this post and the one I like most is Penultimate.
It is limited. No handwriting recognition and no fancy zooming (I like Notability's zoom features). But for basic note-taking, it is still my favorite. It just seems the smoothest writing experience - and, at the end of the day, that's what counts.

Of course, a good stylus matters. My recent favorite is the New Trent:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-Dual...xp_grid_pt_1_1
Thanks for your input. About Penultimate, for some reason I haven't bought it yet, even though I have bought almost all the others. I guess I'm not very impressed by the screen shots I saw on the app store, and for me looks matter (hey, I'm an aPple user ). But I suppose I should give it a try.

I had a look at that stylus, the tip has a different material that seems to glide better on the screen, that sounds very interesting. Have you used a Wacom Bamboo, how do they compare? On the other hand the Trent stylus looks really short, that might be a problem.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote