View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 06:56 AM   #10
Len666
Enthusiast
Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3W
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Unfortunately that didn't work for me, despite syncing the book is still on third position in the collection.
Sorry bout that. Can only tell you what exactly I did.
Pressed <Home> & <Menu>, turned on wifi and chose Synch &Check for items. I didn't reset or anything. When I went to the collection that holds my present book, it was on top straight away.

As a whole, the way the Kindle works is not very transparant to me, like this need to synch for re adjusting the internal clock. I thought I did that by setting the time... but I guess I'll stay comfortably naive in this field.

Cheers!
Len.
Len666 is offline   Reply With Quote