View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #52
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
You'll keep your battery healthy if you charge it when it comes down to around 70%.
Gee, I have to disagree with this. It may be better for the battery than letting it drain further, but it kind of defeats the whole point of a device that gives you "good battery life." If you charge it every time it gets down to about 70%, you'll be charging it every week.

Myself, I wait till it gets to below 30%, never below 25%. That gives me about a month of reading between charges.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote