Thread: Dynamic keymaps
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #41
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
Resized arrows + extended layout, repackaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Aha, that is a feature I always disable as soon as possible, since it is very annoying when typing source code. Your assumption that it is not in the current code,
I have to guess you mean I was right
OK, I'm not asking you what keyboard layout you use, but a dead key is not necessarily a whole key as such, it may be just one of the characters that can be typed with a key. For example, if I remember correctly, the double quote in the UX or USX (US international) keyboard layout is a normal key, but if you press shift+quote, and then a vowel, you get ä, ë, etc. so in that layout the double quote is a dead key only in combination with Shift (or maybe Alt, I'm not sure).

Quote:
I can put it on my (ever growing) todo list
As I said, only if you really want to -- it's just a fancy whim.

Anyway, I've resized the arrow bitmaps so they're not clipped by the keys edges, and I've repackaged them along with your keyboard hack v3, the v3a path to get lower and upper case fancy characters and my 'extended' keyboard layout where these are present.

If you are against that, I'll take it back and post the resized arrows only, but I thought this would be more convenient for anyone interested to get everything in one pass.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KeyBoardHack-v3a+.zip (33.9 KB, 578 views)

Last edited by MrWarper; 04-16-2012 at 07:02 AM.
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote