View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #33299
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Scared! You are scared, not scarred -- unless he is tattooing things onto your arms. (giggle) Although "Dad is the best" might be appropriate right now!

Yeah, a fast processor and good quantity of memory helps with big pdf files too. Good luck, and YAY DAD! Sounds like he deserves an extra big hugg!
Lol, I just realised my typo, though I might be mentally scarred by this experience . Usually getting him to replace something that's in need of replacing is a big and very long battle. He only replaced the mouse of the desktop PC in the store when both big buttons died, first the, most used, left one stopped working after which he set the right one to function as the left one and the scroll wheel button to function as right click, which was very confusing to work with!
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote