View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #15
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Thanks.

I think it may be better if you collect your all installer scripts in a new thread with links to the necessary files (ie develepor.keytore , etc) and some small descriptions. (if you have time of course)
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that, but as this thread (along with the other ones I threw an '.ini', '_install.sh', and '_uninstall.sh' together) are the threads mentioned in the main "Kindle Hacks" post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128704, I figure people can best find each one of them on the appropriate link on that page, like this thread, so long as they read the entire thread and not just the first posting.

Personally, after seeing your original script, and found it to work, I created and use a 'customizations_install.sh' (and 'customizations_uninstall.sh' one too) that incorporates all of the hacks I would have normally done via USB hack. So much easier.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote