Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #28
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Not so fast. I received the following so more hoops to jump through. Of course several questions are utterly irrelevant to my problem but I answered them anyhow.

We are very sorry that you have been experiencing difficulties with your new Touch device, but unfortunately our Tier 1 agent provided you with information relating to RMAs for our other devices. The process for the Touch is a little different. Firstly, we need to verify certain troubleshooting methods before we can proceed with the next step.

We will need a little more information in order to investigate this issue.

When you first got your Kobo Touch, did you link it to your computer using the USB cable and complete the set-up in full as prompted by the device?

What version of the desktop app and device's own software do you currently have installed?

What kind of computer do you have and what operating system does it run? (Version and service packs if available.)

Are you able to connect the device to your computer to sync the device sometimes or never?

Does the cable physically move when slotted into the port at the bottom of the eReader?

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote