View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect View Post
HarryT - Your beeng to kind.

Either way this is unacceptable behaviour by Bookeen. Since they have not provided a telephone number for contact, email would be the only feasible means of communications. Not having an operational mail system is no better than not answering the mail in the first place.
No - not being "too kind", just trying to make a helpful suggestion to get a response. Take it or leave it! Most companies these days use automatic blacklists to block spam. If your ISP gets listed on there (as can happen very easily) any e-mail that you send will get eaten. I've had it happen to me. That's why I suggest sending from mail from a different system to see if it gets a response.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote