View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #9
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I just got thi 5 star review a couple of days ago. It's very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 21, 2011
A Kid's Review

This review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. To me this book has it all..pace is nice, good character development, building tension, spying/counterespionage, romance etc. After reading this I am now interested in reading her other books. I would recommend this book to anyone

I don't know who the Kid is, but thanks.

If you want the first chapter to read right now, no advertising on the site, click here:

http://pamelamary.wordpress.com/
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote