View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
hgwlackey
Zealot
hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle Touch, HTC Thunderbolt
I chose general fiction and other. Most of my reading, if it's not general fiction, it's usually noir or horror. (I'm really picky about my horror, though.) (Okay, and my general fiction.) (Noir still gets a free pass, for now.) Occasionally I'll get sucked into a western or some sf. I don't get into urban fantasy, paranormal romance, or regular romance much at all, though. I do love a good love story, I just don't want it to be the story. Like Joe Hill's "Horns"--it was, at its heart, a love story, but the story was about Ig's...predicament. I like historical fiction, but fantasy and mystery don't usually do much for me. Finally, I try to read a nonfiction book a month. And then I'm usually very happy to get back to make believe.
hgwlackey is offline   Reply With Quote