View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #75
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Has the new firmware fixed any of this? Not having bookcovers show up would be a huge disappointment for me since that would be one of the advantages of the NC.

I usually manually add my own covers, would this help for sideloaded books? Or what if you check the box 'Use cover from source file'? Opening files in one program then another (sigil then calibre), converting to mobi then back to epub, that all sounds like a pain in the a$$. I don't have a NC so I can't see what works or doesn't (and it seems from reading this thread that some things work for some and for others not), but this could be a deal breaker for me. One of the reasons I got a NOOK is because I knew I could root it and see all of my covers, so I would expect the same from a NOOKcolor.
The majority of your covers show up on the first try. For some reason, a few of them require a tweak using calibre to get them to show up. All of my covers show.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote