View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #10
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
thanks for everyone's support. I just learned that the seller has had an increase in sales of this unit since my review.

They are very interested in feedback from us on how to make the product better. If you have any comments, please send them to: "denise Extremeinkjet" denise@extremeinkjet.com>.

I did suggest the addition of a holder inside the cover for your name and address or even an option for an engraved plate on the cover with your name.

Still love this cover for the 950 and enjoy using it...

Now... if we can find a way to mix the hand-crafted beauty of the leather Oberon Kindle 2 cover with this -- that would be great...
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote