View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #39
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetuf View Post
The larger problem would be that "...All we really NEED is the latest version of the firmware ver 2.12.1) as a system image and the developer package. And we need these to be freely available without having to signup or login to the irex web site." as gingercat so rightly said! Without this the machines won't go very far... Again, has anyone seen these images out there anywhere?
I have a mirror of the current image (2.10) available. PM me if you need a copy of it and can't get it through MyiRex for some reason. I'm not aware that iRex ever made an image of 2.12.1.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote