View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Okay.....I'd get rid of the stupid 'twitter/facebook' thing.

And whose bright idea was it to say "oh yeah, you can read pdf natively'........but then make it so small you have to actually use the zoom feature?

Which is extremely annoying.......

I'd attach a handle to the middle of the back....so that you could hold it with your hand slid thru it while reading it without a cover.

And no.....I'm not using Vugitan's suggestions to do so. It should be built in and collapsible.

Hey......you asked!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote