View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #59
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by naki View Post
Hi! I'm using OSX 10.11.4 (15E65) also know as OSX El Capitan. If you'd like some beta tester on Mac I'll be glad to help you.
Ah, that's definitely why it doesn't work for you. There's a lot of code I didn't know how to write for Mac (specifically how to locate the device which is what is failing for you right now). I'd love the help in beta testing but it will take some time before I even get to that stage. I have to check first how much of my code is incompatible and then see how to fix it before we can get to that part. As far as I know, you should be able to get through the "Create X-Ray" function successfully if you don't have "send to device if connected" checked in the preferences. Can you try that? If that works, you should be able to manually copy the x-ray file but you'd have to check the ASIN on the book on the device to make sure it's the same as the ID in the x-ray filename. If it isn't, you can just change the filename so you don't have to change the ASIN in the book. So sorry for the inconvenience!
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote