View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
DaleDe : I had not seen that thread before, but i will definitely read it. I just wanted to share some fresh info (well, fresh to some people anyway !) that i was rather suprised at getting so easily, in case others were interested.

From my point of view, the more people who talk about the eb1150 and hopes / suggestions for future models, the better ; so ETI knows there is demand (not just one or two people) and will be more motivated to release new models. And it's good to know what people want (especially since they seem to pay attention to that). That is also why I included a link to your page about the eb1150, as well as to MobileRead, in my first email to ETI.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote