View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #15
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I am a little curious. How did you get the fie you were working on?

Download or did you "Save As" from a browser?
Somehow it looks like you opened the URL directly from within Sigil.
Not good :^) The URL base does not get adjusted like it does when you "Save a Web page As..."

Many books in PG already are available as EPUB (very simple), but that is a starting point just a little further along your path.
I always "Save As" from the browser. The problem is that a lot of formating used in the PG files does not look good in Mobi and other formats. BD would strip all formating but, to my knowledge, Sigil will not, so I do some editing before loading Sigil. In fact, when I load to Sigil, all I have to do is press F6. I finally produce Epub, Mobi, LRF, and Imp for posting. It's a hobby.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote