View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
It's wonderous what can be learned while following these threads. I took a PG HTML file, removed the external references from the links and tested that all links still worked. Loaded to Sigil and tested the links before splitting. I then split the file and tested and renamed the sections and tested.

Sigil followed all changes just like you said. Amazing.

I never envisioned such a capability. Thanks a lot, guys.
I am a little curious. How did you get the fie you were working on?

Download or did you "Save As" from a browser?
Somehow it looks like you opened the URL directly from within Sigil.
Not good :^) The URL base does not get adjusted like it does when you "Save a Web page As..."

Many books in PG already are available as EPUB (very simple), but that is a starting point just a little further along your path.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote