View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Dropped my reader in water

I know, I know! I'm still kicking myself in the a**!

Anyway, it was only the lower part and it was only for a few seconds. Immediately the reader started acting all funky, so i shook out the water and put it in front of my space heater (not too close) for a couple of hours. It still works, only I can't turn it on and off by the switch.

To turn it on I have to plug it in to my computer and wait for like an hour and then when I take it off it's on with a full charge. Then to turn it off I have to go to device shutdown and turn it off that way. Then I try to plug it back into the computer to "turn it back on" and it's like the battery's dead, has to sit there for an hour before the charging/usb icon shows on the screen. The light on the top is red the whole time it's charging tho.

Do you think it's still under warranty? Is there something/somewhere I can do to it/take it to get this fixed? Do you think it would be more than what's it worth to fix it?
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote