View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 06:14 PM   #34
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Same happened to Severance: Blade of Darkness.

Played a demo in 2002-ish. Liked it. Bought the game last year in a huge sale. Watched some gameplay video's a few weeks ago, and decided that it wasn't as good looking or awesome to play as I remembered. I had the game removed through support
How funny! I have that game on CD. Saw the same sale on GOG. Pondered it. Watched the videos on YouTube and decided that it wasn't as good looking or awesome to play as I remembered! (I just didn't buy the game at all.)
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote