View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #114
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Gallbladder out is next on the list. I call this a practice surgery. It will be the same surgeon. She's great! I have to say the people in the OR remind me a bit of a comedy show. No seriousness allowed.

I didn't like how it made me felt. I am use to telling my brain move this part of the body and it does. I was like frustrated it wasn't listening to me. I like to be in control of myself. I think drugs like this aren't for me unless needed for surgery.
Yeah, I get you. Anesthesia just makes me groggy and nauseated, but the sense of not being in control of your body must be scary.

Quote:
I am feeling like myself today but wound up sleeping half the day and taking care of a sick hubby. I sure hope I don't get it what he has. I guess he picked up a bug at the hospital or maybe the stomach flu I had last week in that case I gave it to him. Poor guy he's doesn't deserve this. When I woke up this afternoon he had driven all the way into town to get my favorite meals for me to eat when I got up.

I have learned real romance is a man who takes care of you when you look like something the cat dragged in and has seen you at your worst and yet he still hangs around you for some reason.
Sounds like you have a keeper.

And I feel so much better now my gall bladder is out--I hope it works that way for you too.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote