View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Spectre-7
Space Invader
Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Spectre-7 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Wifi 5.0
New Starfaring Fantasy — Arcana Universalis: Terminus

Greetings, wonderful Mobileread people!

I've just released a new novella called Arcana Universalis: Terminus, which is a preview of my upcoming full-length novel, Arcana Universalis: The Hanged Man's Revelation.

What's it about? Three words: wizards in space.

It looks like this:

And here's the back-of-jacket copy:
Quote:
Welcome to the world of Arcana Universalis, a strange universe filled with fabled creatures, vile demons, and starships driven by mystical energies. It’s a time of fantastic powers that defy belief and vicious bloodshed that spans the stars… most of which belong to the Imperium, an oppressive feudal society ruled by a millennium-old dictator.

Enter Caleb Gedley, a bright but neurotic apprentice fresh from the academy who has a beautiful fiancee and a lifetime of mind-numbing research waiting for him back home. The only obstacle left between Caleb and this cozy future is a six-month externship aboard the Imperial Dragonslayer Ashkalon, an ancient and powerful warship patrolling the lesser spiral arm.

It was supposed to be a routine tour, just a few months of hard labor in exchange for a land-grant and entrance into noble society, but things in Caleb’s life never work out like they’re supposed to. When the Ashkalon is sent to investigate the disappearance of a prospector ship, Caleb and his best friend, a young warrior named Bibbs, find themselves on the surface of a mysterious planet. That’s when everything begins to go terribly, horribly wrong…

Terminus is the first segment of the upcoming fantasy novel, Arcana Universalis: The Hanged Man’s Revelation, due out in late 2011. This novella-length release is the first of five planned episodes that will together form the final novel.
As with all of my releases, Terminus is available in ebook stores everywhere, and can also be downloaded from my site completely free of charge. Here are all the places it can currently be acquired:

Thanks for checking it out, and I hope you have a great day!
~Chris

Last edited by Spectre-7; 07-05-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Spectre-7 is offline   Reply With Quote